Sunday, March 4, 2007

I know I need to, but I'm just not in the mood...

I know I should blog, but I just don't feel like it. It's been kind of a weird weekend. Friday night was much nicer than last Friday. We just stayed in, had some drinks, and then went to bed. Then Saturday was a weird day. We argued a bit in the morning, because, Darko, being Eastern European, doesn't understand that we as Americans generally don't just say what's on our minds. Like, if we don't like something you have on, something you do, etc, we generally don't bring it up. He decided he didn't like what I was wearing, and I, liking what I was wearing, refused to change. I told him if he didn't like what I was wearing he could go out without me. He said no, and so we left, but both of us were pissy at that point.

But we went to a pub to watch the Liverpool v. Manchester United soccer game, on which we had bet 50 pounds, him on Manchester, me on Liverpool. It was such a good game. The way they were playing Liverpool should have won, but in the extra time at the end of the game, they screwed it up and let Manchester win, causing me to lose $100 to Darko's boasting ass. He didn't hesitate to tell EVERYONE that I had lost money on the game. That pissed me off as well. Then we were supposed to go to the art museum, but decided against that and instead just hung out at the hostel.

Then today, talk about being pissed off, it was raining outside, so Darko told me he didn't feel like doing anything because it was bad weather. So I said fine I'll go out without you. So I went shopping with money I didn't have, then came back to the hostel refreshed. Until his fucking Slovenian girlfriend called and said she wanted to hang out. So what does he do? Does he tell her that he doesn't want to go out because the weather is bad? Nope. He goes to meet her. That's right, ladies and gents, the Slovenian goes to meet his fucking cunt in the rain. After he was supposed to go to his friend Claudio's house but decided not to cause it was raining, and after he told me he didn't want to go out, he goes out to meet her. Now, I guess to be fair, I should tell you that they've been trying to hang out for the past couple of days to no avail, but still. Don't fucking tell me you don't want to go out because it's raining, and then go out because she calls. I'm really not jealous of her, I'm just pissed off at him. Ok, well, maybe I'm a little jealous. Haha. But still.

I need new jeans... K... I'll blog soon again... I promise...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you'd better, you bitch

Anonymous said...

What were you wearing that Lighto didn't approve of?! And why the hell is he even talking to that girl? I am gonna swim across the Atlantic + kick his ass! "I don't wanna go out" then freakin' goes out.... pisses me off for you!

Mother to be... said...

I was wearing what I thought was a cute outfit of a long flowing black shirt dress over a pair of jeans. He said I looked like I was trying to hide something and that I shouldn't be afraid of showing my shape. He obviously doesn't understand what it's like to be a big girl in America. Haha.

Anonymous said...

hahahah Kelly called in Lighto....hahahah it took me a min but I got it.


I tell you ALL the time you don't wear clothes that flatter your Beyonce curves....get it girl!

p.s. why in the HELL did you bet $100 dollars on a game??? most people do like 10-20 dollars?!?

Mother to be... said...

Well, all we had was four 50 pound notes, so we each put one on a team.