Sunday, March 11, 2007

Scotland and being homless...


Hello ladies and gents. I put this picture up, not because it makes Darko look hot or anything. On the contrary, he looks a bit funny. Apparently he wasn't ready for the picture to be taken. I on the other hand look stunning, not to be arrogant or anything, AND I was drunk off my ass in this picture. It's not everyday that you can be wasted and take a good picture. So, I thought I'd share it with all of you.
So this will be my last blog for a while, because, wait for it, I'LL BE IN SCOTLAND TOMORROW!!!!! WOO HOO FOR SCOTLAND!! I'm super excited. I wish we were already there. Seriously. It'll be nice to finally have a bed. By the time we get there tomorrow, all we're going to want to do is sleep. I'm sure a whole day is going to be wasted sleeping. Not cool. I might have to just suck it up and drink some coffee.
Why am I excited about having a bed you ask? Well because last night and tonight I am homeless. That's right. On the weekends the hostels get full weeks and weeks in advance. I started looking for a room two weeks ago to no avail. Everyday for the past two weeks I've enquired about a bed, to no avail. So last night comes along, and I don't have a bed to sleep in. I was a bit stressed out about it, but not so much. I knew we'd work things out. Because everyone here at the hostel loves me and Darko, they let us sleep on the couches in the lounge, which technically isn't allowed, but whatever. I don't think Darko slept much however. He was too worried about me being comfortable. I kind of felt bad though. If he hadn't had me with him he probably would have slept much better. I like that he was so worried about me though. It's sweet.
It'll be nice to get to Scotland and sleep in a real bed for once.
Well, I'm exhausted. Everyone enjoy their week. I know I will...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to compliment on your pic, but you did that yourself so well!

Your skin looks very clear, I hate you! ;p Lighto does indeed look silly. He should do what Harry does when drunk in pix + throw gang signs/poses.

Have fun in Scotland. Send me + Maura gifts!

PS: You really need to invest in a sleeping bag or a cot... something to sleep on in random non-bed places.

Anonymous said...

so why did you not stay at darkos??

toni

Anonymous said...

Tell Lighto to accept my friendship on Myspace! ;p