Thursday, March 1, 2007

Ok, another quickie as I'm running out the door...

Let's see... Again this is gonna be quick becuase I have to go to work... bleh. Work sucks. I'm doing the same damn shit I was doing in the States which I swore I wouldn't do once I got here. But it pays well, and my funds are running a tiny bit low, so I can't complain. At least at this job they actually have me doing real work, not just filing and typing. I've taken the place of one of the office administrators for the week and I'm actually doing her job, and it's only been two days. It's amazing what they trusted me to do on only my second day. Yeah, it's a bit stressful.

Darko and I are going to Scotland on March 12. We've booked our tickets and hostel and are just trying to plan everything while we're there. We'll be there from Monday to Saturday. I am so super excited, I just can't tell you. We decided against Slovenia, because part of our fight on Friday was about Slovenia and we thought there might be a cloud over the whole trip. So we're off to Scotland. It's like our first Vaca together. Man I'm excited. It'll be nice to get out of Dublin for a while. Isn't that funny. I came to Dublin to get away from the states, and now I need a vacation from Dublin. Weird.

I hate when boys are naive. It's one of my biggest pet peeves. Darko has this friend named Anya. She is Slovenian living in Dublin. I've met her once for five minutes, seriously, for only five minutes. She thinks Darko deserves better than me and can't believe he's with me. She knows this after only five minutes. I said to him "She likes you, that's why she's angry about us". He doesn't believe it. He said "She doesn't like me, she just hangs around me because we're both from Slovenia". Seriously. The only time a girl gets angry about someone her male friend is dating is when she likes him. When a girl says "You deserve better" she means "I'm better". He thinks I'm just being jealous, but the thing is, I'm not jealous of her. He's never with her. He's with me. I'm merely stating my opinion that she likes him, and I know this because, well, all girls are the same regardless of what country she comes from. I just don't appreciate the fact that she's making snap judgements of me after meeting me for only five minutes. That means she judging me on my looks not my personality, and she thinks he deserves someone better looking. Fucking cunt. Haha. Even though he was being so naive he was kind of sweet about the whole thing. Well, sort of. Sweet in his Eastern European abrubt manner, like when he said "If I wanted to play around I would, and I wouldn't be with you, and I would tell you that". Or when he said "She thinks I deserve better, but she doesn't know you". Or when he said "If she liked me don't you think she would have done something about it, at least for one night". I'm under the impression that he liked her at one point, maybe she rejected him, and now that he's with me she doesn't like it. Hey, that sounds a bit familiar, yes? Anyway. If I ever see that bitch on the street... Haha... just kidding. I wouldn't give her the time of day... Actually, I probably wouldn't even recognize her since I only saw her for five minutes.

Bleh, ok... I need to go to work... toodles...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dude Kate did that same thing to be. Bitch barely knows me. She refused to go to our wedding because she didn't like me because she thought I was just with Brent for his money. She told him all of this by the way, which he later told me, and I became extremely angry, which he understands.

Stupid bitch.

By the way, skinny does not a hot girl make. Ever seen Nicole Richie? Yeah....uh....look, Nic...I think it's time you went to Quizno's and picked you up a regular sized toasted Classic Italian and some broccoli cheese soup.

You, however, are a sexy beast. I'd do you. In fact, I'm fantasizing about doing you right now. ;)

Anonymous said...

I had the SAME thing happen to me also! Jenna Vicario... the bitch! She hated me so hard. She was best friends with the girl who came to a party of mine + pissed her pants + knocked the hookah over in the bedroom causing this HUGE burn on the carpet. She hurled everywhere too. But, she totally sweated Harry's nuts... I dunno how on earth she thought someone so fly would hook up with her even if I wasn't around. Fuck the mean whores of the world, ACROSS THE GLOBE!


PS: I have new blogs.