Saturday, April 7, 2007

Since so many of my blogs have been filled with negative thoughts...

Things that make me happy...
My Friends
My family (mainly my mother and sister)
Black flat slip-on ballet slipper type shoes
Dark blue jeans
Diaper-bag sized purses
When multiple songs that I love come on my ipod in a row
Darko when he finds something he really likes
Sunshine coupled with bitter cold
Earplugs
Facemasks
Venit non-fat sugar-free hazlenut extra-hot no-foam lattes
Kissing
Puppies
Babies
People who go out of their way to help someone in need
Laughing
Finishing an amazing book
Movie theatres
Movies that make you want to stand up and cheer
The smell of fresh flowers
St Stephens Green in April
Knowing that I'm loved
Music
Singing to music as loud as I can
When girls wearing high heels in the city trip and fall
A random smile from a stranger
Cartoon sheep
A good bottle of wine with friends
Giant can-hold-an-entire-bottle-of-wine wine glasses
Giant retro sunglasses
Flip-flops
Capri pants
Make-up
Karaoke
Baja Bean Company
Rum and Cokes
Wheetabix Mini's
Scratching my arm in the morning
Waking up on my own before the sun rises
Starting a good book
5:30 in the afternoon every weekday
Europeans
Meeting that one random American in Ireland
Casear salads
Pearl necklaces
Talking to my mother on the telephone
Talking to anyone on the telephone
Getting email
Shopping
Food
Big jewelry (especially earings and rings)
Laying in bed all afternoon with no cares in the world
Richmond Virginia
Families who stay in hostels
Realizing you have just enough 1 euro coins to buy lunch
Showers
Sleeping
The theatre
Satsuma anything from the Body shop
Boots Essential Shampoo
Old Navy Jeans
Penney's on a Thursday afternoon
Coffee in the afternoon
Not having to pay for magazines
Soft skin
Dancing
A clean kitchen
Back rubs
Gum
If you haven't already noticed... It's been a good day... I'll go into more detail in a bit...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah i really enjoyed this one...


i know those ballet slipper type shoes you are talking about and i totally would not see you liking those!!!!

i havent bought any yet but now i will my friend...

Anonymous said...

Boots Essential shampoo? Bunion Stompers Essential shampoo is what it should be called.