Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I called in sick today...

Last night I thought I was getting the flu. You know, like I was nauseaous, I had body aches, I was tired, and incredibly cold. So after I got off work I came home to a lovely meal of pork chops, potatoes, and salad. It was beautiful. And even better because I had asked him to cook. Too bad I couldn't eat any of it. I went to bed around 6:30 and slept pretty much through the night.

I woke up this morning and still felt a little sick, but not nearly as bad as I did yesterday. So I called in sick and have been relaxing most of the day today. There is nothing better than sleeping in until 10:30 then cuddling till 12 only to be cooked lunch. Amazing. I wish I didn't ever have to work but still had money to live. That would be the best.

That's it for now. Just wanted to post a quick hello, because now I'm laying down for another nap:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm naps.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm x 100 to men that cook for us... well, you because aint no nigga be cookin' for me!!! :( I am so neglected.

I want me some taters now. Thanks, bitch! :(

Unknown said...

that does sound like a lovely day. What did he make you for lunch?

Anonymous said...

that sounds all so perfect (except the sick part!)

im sick too if it makes you feel better!! hope you get better soon!