Tuesday, January 30, 2007

6:30 and I'm awake and freezing...

So, it's 6:30 in the morning and I am awake drinking a coke. Why, you ask? I'm actually not sure. I think it was the drinking last night. I never sleep well after I drink. I've actually been tossing and turning since about 5, but finally decided to get up. This is going to be a short one, because I seriously feel like I'm freezing to death and either need to get back in bed or take a shower. I have to go to that damn place to work today, but I'm just going in for like half a day and then peacing out, because I hate it with a flaming passion. I have to go get my PPS number today. K... must go... Mr. Slovenia just came down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also wake up @ the buttcrack of dawn after a night of drinking. You are not alone. I am here with you. Though we're far apart, always in my heart because I am here with you.

A lil' MJ just for you. <3

Mother to be... said...

I was seriously about to ask you what MJ meant... but I got it... I'm a little slow...

Unknown said...

then I must be slower. What the fuck is MJ?

Anonymous said...

Michael Jackson you silly nillies!