Monday, January 29, 2007

I need a couple of things...

First:

Second:

I need to find a pool hall... and fast. Everyone has their methods of relieving stress: running, drugs, etc. I need to play pool. I remember finding one last time I was here, but have yet to come across it again. I asked at the receptionist desk, and she said she wasn't sure where there was one, but sent me to a part of town she thought there might be one. There wasn't. After a day like today I need to do something other than sit in the damn hostel all night.

Third:

Apparently I need to learn French. How long do you think it would take me to learn from just listening and being immersed in it? Jess, any quick lessons?
Fourth:
I need to fuck one of the hot guys staying in my hostel.


So, I have been trying to see Smokin Ace's for the past 3 days. I've walked to that damn theatre for the past three days, and every time I get there, there's a reason I don't see it. On Saturday and Sunday there was a showing for 4:15. So, today I tried to go again. I was at the theatre at 3:45 and standing in line before I looked up at the times and the next showing for Smokin Aces was 5:45. What the fuck!!! Apparently weekday and weekend times are different. Absolutely ridiculous. I refused to wait that long until it started, and I refused to leave the theatre AGAIN without seeing a movie. So I watched the Last King of Scotland, with Forrest Whitaker. It was really good. Probably one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I'm glad I saw it.

So, you know those generic velcro reebok shoes that everyone wore as children, some longer than others, before we were able to tie our laces, I'm pretty sure I just saw some guy come in with shoes that look just like that but patent leather. They were gross.

Oh, and one more thing:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you take pleasure in my hateful emo pictures. I should make a photo documentary book on emo fucks from around the world, prove to them that they are not individualistic + flat out are idiots. You should take pix of all the ones you see + post them on here. I would loooove that. :)

So your mom asked who Biscuit was huh? I hope she doesn't see what you said about needing to fuck that Frenchie-Poo in this blog!

I will tell Harry we need to see The Last Pimp King of Scotland.

Unknown said...

First of all, I love the random Emo inserts. Fuckin' hilarious!


quick french lesson (by the way, I'm spelling it phonetically so that you can pronounce it):
~Jay fam, ay twah? (I'm hungry, are you?)
~Oou ay la toilette? (where's the bathroom?)
~de ree-ahn (no problem/slang you're welcome)
~salooo (hi, hey, etc)
~sah vah? (how's it hangin'/what's up, etc)
~sah vah. (Pretty good) Notice the difference in puncutation. They mean different things when said differently.

that's all I can remember that'll help you for now. I'll brush up on my grammar and add more later.

Oh and one last thing: Emo fuckers-worse than emos because they are so lame that they can't even get away with being an emo, they have to sleep with them to be associated with them.

oh and Kelly, Mom loves to hear about who we want to fuck :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH POOR Mrs. Bae...seriously...you guys are so crude!! she doesn't want to hear who you fuck!

the emo inserts are amazing...kelly should def. make an emo album

Mother to be... said...

K guys... I just want the three of you to know that I love you all and reading your comments seriously makes my day...