Thursday, January 18, 2007

Gosh, I sure do hate technology...

I am having some issues with this whole blogspot thing. For some reason, when on specific computers, blogspot refuses to allow one to select one of my links, for example, the link to leave a comment. Which means, when viewing my blog one is able to read everything I've put up, but is unable to give me feed back. One can, however, select the links at the bottom of the page. I am working to fix this problem, or attempting to. If I can't fix it, I suppose I will have to go back to Livejournal, which makes you register in order to leave comments. Until the problem is solved completely, if you desperately want to leave a comment, try using another computer to access my blog. That seems to work sometimes... Also, I would love some feedback on who can and can't leave comments... If you can't on here, I'm sure theres some way to get that information to me...

No comments: