Friday, January 19, 2007

The end is near...

I never thought this day would come. It's my last day of work. HALLELUJAH. I have never been so happy in my entire life. Although, I have to admit that the last couple of weeks have not been all that bad. Maybe it was because I knew it would be ending soon, maybe it was because I didn't have a lot to do. Whatever it was, I didn't spend nearly half the time in the bathroom crying because I hated my job so much. So that's a plus.


Four days and counting my friends, until I am here:



I am excited, worried, nervous, and giddy all at the same time. I feel like I have so much more to do before leaving. I still have to do laundry, clean my room, finish some stuff up on the computer, print some documents, settle things with Wachovia, do some last minute shopping, and finish packing, all while spending as much time with my mother as possible. It's going to be a busy few days. There are so many people who I want to see and talk to before I leave, but chances are that won't happen, so I'll have to be content with leaving everyone myspace and facebook messages.

I feel like I have a lot more to say. I'll close this post for now. Perhaps more will come to me later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you cried in the bathroom?!?! Oh my god!! that makes me teary just thinking about it. I didn't realize it was that bad. We'll call it Dauchau, like I used to work at Auschwitz.

Woo Hoo for Irishness!!!