Thursday, January 25, 2007

I am the epitome of the anti-social loser that no one likes...

So, I'm bored. I don't really feel like going out because I have limited funds until I find a job, and I really just don't want to drink right now. Oh, and, I would have no one to go out with. But I am bored with everything I can do online, and reading, and everything else there is to do in this godforsaken hostel. I played around with my make-up for a little while. Cleaned out one of my bags, and decided to get back online. On the plus side, I've been using wireless internet, and I've been going all the way down to the lobby to use it, because the receptionist said that that was the only place you could use it, but I thought to myself, well, the wireless router sends out a signal and wireless can be used as long as you can reach that signal, and I'm only on the second floor. So I whipped out my computer up here in my room and lo and behold, I can reach the signal. Beautiful. Just another way to be anti social I suppose. But it's just so much more convenient then having to lug my computer all the way downstairs when I want to write a blog or whatever.

There was something else I wanted to write about, but I can't remember what it was. I'm sure it will come to me eventually.


I just remembered. I have yet to meet one American. Most of the people I've met have been either French or Australian, and I just met a spaniard. But not a single fellow citizen of the U.S. of A. I would murder someone to hear an American accent. I would even settle for someone from North Carolina, Georgia, or Alabama, just to know I'm not the only fucking American in the country.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, wireless is farking sweet....dude...make friends with the foreign boys.

Anonymous said...

i second what you sis says....you dont have to spend a large amount of money. just go sit at a coffee shop!! the hell out of there!
maura

Unknown said...

p.s. pics are posted on my picassa site of the airport and such....there also new pics of your neices and nephews if you're interested....I hope I haven't just ruined your day by saying that...pshh what am I saying....of course you want want to see how they're doing :)