Thursday, January 25, 2007

Because Maura asked me too... Also, why don't foreigners shower?

Last night pretty much sucked. I was completely jet lagged and wanted just to sleep forever. So, after refusing an invite to go out with the hot Frenchies, I layed down at around 11. Another girl had come during the day (boo) and she was in there, and there was another guy in there at the time. The light got turned out, and I tried going to sleep. It wasn't gonna happen. First, there was someone down the hall playing really loud, what sounded like club music, that made the entire building shake. Then, another group of stupid girls show up, walk in, turn the lights on, and start laughing hysterically, and talking really loud like there was no one in the room trying to sleep. Well, we all know that I don't like confrontation, so I didn't say anything. So eventually they settle down and the lights get turned out, and we all try to get some sleep. Not ten minutes after the lights get turned off, the first girl who was there fell asleep, and started snoring. Now, when I say snoring, I don't mean heavy breathing that borders on snoring. This was hardcore, loud as shit, snoring. So I'm like what the fuck. Are yous serious. I could tell everyone else in the room was bothered by it as well. The French girls were laughing, and finally the guy got up and woke the snoring girl, and she was like "what are you talking about, I wasn't even asleep", and he was like "Trust me, you were". So he lays back down. However, this would not be the last time he has to get up to wake her. Seriously, this went on ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!! In addition, more people showed up to the room and obviously have no consideration at all for people who are sleeping. These two Australian boys came into the room and were arguing about whether or not they should go somewhere tomorrow. They at least were nice enough not to turn the lights on, and went into the bathroom to talk, but really, when you're shouting one door is not going to keep the noise out. If I had heard "I'm not going if we don't have accomodation" one more time, I would have gotten up and said "For the Love of God, Please shut the fuck up." But they went to bed. And the girl continued to snore. And people kept coming in. The last time I remember anyone saying anything to the snoring girl, it was one of the French guys saying "Madam" and one other guy snapping his fingers at her and she says "Stop waking me up, this is a hostel, deal with it". That was at around 3:30. I think we all fell asleep after that. Needless to say I didn't get out of bed till about 12:30.

Other than that, things went well. I have seen more scantilly clad men in the past 24 hours then I have in the past year. Foreigners really have no qualms about stripping down to their boxers and walking around, which is really just fine with me. The only thing is that foreigners don't have the same attitude about fitness as we Americans. It is obvious that they do not work out. Ever. That's not to say they are large people. On the contrary, most of them are really skinny. They just aren't built like Americans. There are no six packs, no biceps, or pecs, and their legs are all normal sizes. This of course is fine with me, because most of them are relatively attractive (some more than others) in the face, and really that's all that matters.

There is, however, this one guy who is really ugly and smelly. No really, he smells bad. Body odor and what not. Never attractive. And he sleeps right above me. Not fun.

Anyway, today I'm going to apply for some more jobs, and then I'm not sure. There'll be an update later in the day.

P.S. This wireless internet is fantastic. I love not having to pay for internet.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

naked foreigners....sweet....

on a side note, didn't anyone have an extra pillow? Next time just suffocate her.

really, you need to work on your confrontational skills. You don't even have to be a bitch. Just nicely say, Hi there. I'm trying to sleep, and I know it's hard to see a body in a bed, but if you could shut the fuck up, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks, you're fabulous!

Anonymous said...

hahahahah this was hilarious


but man that would suck to sleep with all those people...could you go to another room or something if this continues???


let us know what kind of jobs you are applying for...i'm curious

xoxox

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're living with a bunch of my old whore-assed roomies from VCU + Dennis. You remember Dennis... wrestler dude who wore the same gym clothes 24-7 + smelt like straight dooks. Any ways, sounds like he is your bunk buddy. Also sounds like you need your own place! Harry would miss me too much if I came to live with you though. Maybe if he hasta delploy again? We will see! Oh yeah, don't be afraid to tell the floozies to STFU.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah..and p.s. thanks for the font!

Anonymous said...

They don't all use Irish Spring soap??