Saturday, February 10, 2007

Coffe grains and technology problems...

Skilled in Coffee grain reading...



Ah, I love dramaless days. Unless of course they are filled with things going wrong with your lifelines, ie. Ipod, Computer, Cell phone, etc. So after that ridiculous wednesday night, things settled down a bit. Thursday came and went. Oh, but actually, on Thursday we ended up at this really scary metal rock club. There I was with my low-rise fitted jeans and collared buttondown shirt, with my naturally colored hair, crocs, and a mini-trench jacket, in a room FULL of scary metal kids with their piercings, tattoos, dark clothes, red eye makeup, and dyed black hair. It was interesting to say the least. I didn't leave Darko's side for a MINUTE. No wait. I take that back. At one point he went to get drinks and I stood by myself. Man it was crazy. There were these two very large Icelandic viking type guys clad in biker clothes talking really loud in their weird language standing very close to me at the time. I was a little intimidated. But then Darko came back and I was fine. Honestly, I think I felt better there than I did at the Q bar down the street.

Oh, I forgot. Before we went to the scary bar Darko made us some Turkish coffee. Very strong coffee that you actually mix with hot water, not brewed with water, get it? So of course, after we finished the coffee there were still grains in the bottom of the cups, so he turns the cups over, waits for a little while, and then, I swear to god, reads our coffee grains, like asian people read tea leaves. He read our coffee grains. It was cool to watch him, but damn if he doesn't take it seriously. He was getting a little disturbed over what he was reading in the cups. It was incredibly interesting, and it turned me on a little. Haha.

So, we stayed the night at another B and B, and then Friday morning he called out sick from work. That's right. He wanted to spend time with me, I'm just THAT amazing.
Is it too soon for this?
So we sat in a coffee shop for a while reading the paper and having lunch, then we hung out at the hostel, doing research online and what not, and then went over to his place for dinner of chicken, potatoes and brocoli. Then we went out to this really cool rock pub that I really enjoyed. It was really loud though, and so we didn't stay long. Then we went to bed, woke up this morning, had lunch, watched some television, and then I left to come back to the center, because I had some stuff I needed to do. We're gonna hang out later tonight I'm sure. I'm not really in the mood to go out, so maybe we'll just stay here and watch a movie or something.

So, now to the scary news. Yesterday while we were perusing the internet, I spilled diet coke ALL OVER my computer. Now, I've done this before with Lemonaide and have had to get my computer fixed for $600. So I was pissed. But my quick reaction time allowed me to unplug it and turn it off as fast as possible. So I let it dry out a bit over night, but was still worried about whether or not the sugary substance in diet coke would hurt it. I turned it on today, obviously, and it seems to be working fine, but I'm not sure what kind of internal damage was done. Hopefully none that will come up and bite me in the ass later on. That would suck. Also, I was having serious issues with my ipod today. Like it just stopped working and then wouldn't let me restart it. Pissed me off. I seriously thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown. It finally fixed itself, but I was still irritated.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think my heart stopped when you spilled the coke on your 'puter. It would have stopped if it had been me and my puter.

Yeah it's a little early for the stalker "while you were sleeping" photo. Maybe you ought to wait on doing any more of those.

However, I would like to see a decent photo of his face. I still really have no idea what the boy looks like. A topless picture of him would be appreciated.

I'd make a joke about how you're really not THAT amazing, but I don't want to be a bitch. Instead I'll say you're THAT amazing in bed and he just wants you for your "services." Haha, just kidding.

Speaking of work, how often do you call in sick? Or are you done with that shit?

Nate S said...

You are undeniably cute. I wish I were in a foreign country with a foreign dude reading my coffee grains. I'm totally fondling your boobies non-stop for a month once you get back, just so you know.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, stop messing around + take a decent portrait of your boy! Don't make me come up there + do it for you!!!

Why drink Diet Coke when you could drink Coke Zero?? It's sooo much tastier! It's Cokelicious.

I dunno how I feel about one reading coffee grains....

I read Harry's this morning + they said this, "I will stain your teeth + make your breath smell like dooks". :)