Thursday, February 22, 2007

Long days...

I know I haven't written in a day. Yesterday was super long and busy. I had to get up and go to that interview and then go to work for the rest of the day. Then when I got home all I wanted to do was lie down. Which is what I did.

So, yeah. Work sucks. Big surprise right? At least at this job though I have people to talk to. There's this really cool Australian girl who works there who I really like. It's refreshing to see people actually talking to each other. It gives me hope.

I'm not sure how the interview went. It was hard to get a read off the women who interviewed me. And I may have blown it when I told them I didn't know anything about what their foundation did. Haha. Oops. I didn't know I'd be asked about that. But at the end of the interview they told me that they'd let me know pretty quickly. I have yet to hear anything. People say no news is good news, right? Whatever. I didn't want this job anyway. haha. Damnit.

If you guys want to read something really funny, click on the link at the bottom of my page that says "Let's all give a warm welcome to..." and go to Jessi's page. Read the blog entitled "Much more interesting than my sick day" or something like that. I was reading it at work today and couldn't stop laughing. I think people were staring. Seriously. It's funny.

I showed Darko my Feder-bear last night. For those of you who don't know what a Feder-bear is... It's a beanie baby dressed like Roger Federer, the best Tennis player of all time. It's the cutest little bear you've ever seen. Well, Darko likes tennis as much as I do and so I knew he'd appreciate it, and I was right. He was watching soccer with the feder bear resting on his lap. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. So I ran upstairs and grabbed my camera. But by the time I came down, he'd gotten up. I really need to start carrying around my camera. It would make things SO much easier. Usually I have it with me, but not last night.

If I were to send you all a message that had *muah* in it, would you know what it meant?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

doesn't muah mean that you're sending us a great big juicy kiss? 'cause that's how I'd interpret it.


your camera should be like a third eye. You wouldn't leave one of eyes behind would you? No, because that would be gross. There'd be this eye just sitting there on your dresser or whatever, and people would walk by and be all "Dude, there's an eye," and "SICK!!!" and then little boys would be all "SWEET!! Dude, go touch it!!" and his li'l friends would be all "no, dude, you touch it!!" And then you'd be all gross with your one eye. I mean you'd be like the dude in Pirates with your empty eye socket, and all your veins and shit would be hangin' out. Yeah it'd be some naaaasty sheeeeeeeeeet.

So yeah don't leave your third eye behind. Always have it like attached to your wrist. Now I'm referring to your camera, not your actual eye. Yeah don't tie your eye to your wrist, 'cause then, well you'd have an EYE tied to your WRIST, and dude that'd be fonkay!!!!! I mean gross, man!!!!!


By the way, thanks for the props :) I know I'm awesome.

Anonymous said...

2 things...

1) I didn't know you liked Tennis so much. It hurts me to not know something like that about one of my closest friends.

2) I would know exactly what "muah" meant if you sent me a note with that in it. :) Kiss upon!

Nate S said...

dude, the only person who wouldn't know what "muah" means is someone who never gets kissed...and well, you know what a slut I've been in the past, so I definitely know what it means.
P.S. I think I'm going to tell Carlos we should stop seeing each other...he's getting clingy and we all know how I like clingy guys.

Anonymous said...

hahah muah...yes of course

i have the WEIRDEST thing to tell you,...check your messages in a min....im about to read "we had our first fight"

do i have to beat him up?