Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I am the epitome of the Green Eyed Monster...

Darko and I are planning our trip to Slovenia, yes. We are either going to leave on Saturday, or when I'd prefer, next Thursday. But, I have a bit of a problem. We all know I'm ridiculously jealous. I think I mentioned it in an earlier post. Well, Darko has a LOT of friends who are girls, and a LOT of them are ex girlfriends that he keeps in touch with. While in Ireland, that's not so much a problem. But when we go to Slovenia, he is going to see all these girls, and I am going to be there seeing him see all these girls. Now, I know he's not going to DO anything with them while I'm with him, but let me tell you, I'm slightly insecure. Aren't we all to some extent. Haha. We were sitting at the internet cafe across the street and Darko was just TALKING to one of these girls and I was seathing. I'm trying to just have fun and not worry about anything, but it's not really working. While he was talking to her I tried to act like I didn't care and that I know he's with me, blah blah blah, and I tried smiling and calming myself down, and it didn't work. Haha. I spent the whole time trying not to rip the mic from his hands and claim my territory. God, it's ridiculous. Shit. I've got issues. I'm just trying to laugh it all off now. Just have fun, right? It's going to be really hard when we actually get there. I really should just let him go on his own, do his thing with his people, and then let him come back to me. He picks up on it as well. When we got back to the hostel he said "You're going to be jealous, yes?" and I said "No, I'm not" as innocently as I could muster, but I'm fairly sure he didn't believe me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

dude, chill...he's bangin' you....and 2---so you're going to Slovenia? Is that safe? You're not going to live there are you?

Anonymous said...

If he is taking you home to his momma he don't want them other hos. It will be okay, Katie. He obviously sees something in you that you do not see. :)

To make things fair, I hope his mother is annoying + bitches to you especially about how you "no go to church". Then I won't feel so alone. ;p MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

ok DAMN! i can't believe i was behind three blogs...my apologies pretty

ok, let's talk about insecurity. You know me, I feel like I can be honest with you. So I think that it is very natural to be guarded about a new crush/love/lover but there is a huge point in there that he is actually asking you to go to home town...now this is beyond a wonderful compliment. Not to say that you won't be jealous, or angry when he speaks to other girls...but katie you have to think of him like you or me...we have more guy friends probably than girls..no? So even if we have onced hooked up or even had crushes on these guys, we are now JUST friends. So I can't tell you not to be jealous...cause believe you me (i could never understand this funny saying) i would be the same EXACT way but i can tell you to try and learn ways to handle yourself in these situations like:
*causually putting your hand on his back when he is talkin to another girl so she knows what the FUCK is up
*think about how you would talk to our guy friends
*and others that you need to think about

you are goin to be just fine..

Mother to be... said...

I know... I'm being ridiculous... But I love that I can count on my lovelies to calm me down and make me feel less insecure... :-)

Mother to be... said...

P.S. Jess, you should understand the whole jealousy thing... You dealt with it our entire childhood... and probably well after...